Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Ever wonder what the nonprofit equivalent of the Staples easy button might be? If you’re a membership organization, it’s one simple check-box that lets members auto-renew each year. See it in action on the League of Conservation Voters’ case study over at M+R.
- Is your data just sitting there in your CRM, waiting to be used? Sidekick Solutions has five tips to make the most of your data so it’s not just collecting virtual cobwebs.
- If your email template is in need of sprucing up, then head over to see this incredible before and after case study at Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog.
- Yes, we’re going to talk about the ice bucket challenge. We know it’s everywhere. But admit it–you’re a little envious, and want to know how your fundraising campaign can go viral. Nonprofit Quarterly has five lessons we can all learn from this PR coup.
- If you’re trying to decide between the seemingly endless crowdfunding platform options for your next fundraising campaign, check out this comparison chart at TechSoup.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.