Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Love Instagram in your personal life, but can’t quite figure out how to work it into your organization’s social media strategy? Get some inspiration in this post about great nonprofit campaigns on the photo-sharing platform from the Classy blog.
- We know intuitively that a story is more likely to incite action than a statistic, but if you’re curious about the psychology behind that phenomenon, this blog post from NPR has the answers you’re looking for.
- Giving Tuesday is just around the corner - are you ready? If not, Beth Kanter has gathered some of the best resources around for crowdfunding campaigns.
- So you’ve been collecting cell phone numbers from supporters… now what do you do with them? Here are 7 creative ideas for engaging your mobile subscribers from mobilecommons.
- Do your Facebook posts get an “A” in content, but an “F” in engagement? You might be making one of these 11 mistakes from the blog at Constant Contact.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!