Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
I don’t know about you, but we’re in full on 2015 planning mode here at Change.org. Lucky for us, listicles and blog posts abound with advice for how to set yourself up for success in the new year. Here’s a few of our favorites:
- Responsive websites don’t just look nice. According to this post at Frogloop, donors are over 30% more likely to give on a site with a better user experience.
- Making a list and checking it twice… for your social media plan in 2015, of course. Right? Start with this guide to everything Facebook-related for the next twelve months, courtesy of J Campbell Social Marketing.
- And if success on Twitter is one of your new year’s resolutions, you’ll probably find these statistics from Hubspot to be really eye-opening.
- Rounding out your social media plan of action is probably Instagram, so these tips for great brand storytelling can help you take your presence on the photo-sharing platform to the next level.
- Finally, if you’re ready to unclutter your digital life, whether personal or professional, in 2015, then start your detox with this article from Mashable.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!