Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Wish your Powerpoints elicited ooohs and aahs instead of groans from your coworkers? Learn how to gussy them up over at the Design School blog.
- Giving Tuesday 2014 is in the books, so it’s time to start preparing for 2015! M+R has a great rundown of this year’s events and 5 ways to get ahead of the curve for next time.
- If you do nothing else with your end of year fundraising emails, at the very least do some A/B testing. This post at the Crazy Egg blog breaks down how to get started and why they’re so important.
- What makes certain headlines so irresistibly clickable? Find out what works best with this breakdown from Moz.com.
- ‘Tis the season for giving thanks to your donors and supporters over email, but don’t forget about social media! MediaBistro has 6 ways to say thanks across your new media platforms.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!