Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Hope you haven’t gotten too comfy with the latest Gmail inbox updates, because there are more on the way! Check out M+R’s rundown to prep for the newest change to your supporters’ promotion tab.
- Your Google Analytics are probably showing an increase in views from mobile devices like phones and tablets, but is your site optimized for those visitors? Learn how to incorporate responsive web design from John Haydon’s blog.
- Feeling like your social media is anything but organized? These tips from Hubspot can help you get back on track.
- Is your organization a glass is half-full or a half-empty kind of place? According to Buffer, positivity on social media can lead to more shares, so turn that (online) frown upside down!
- It’s that time of year when the NFL (among others) goes pink for breast cancer awareness. But is that campaign driving any action? Learn how to mix action and awareness in this post from the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.