Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- You might have given up on hand-drawn images sometime in 5th grade, but it turns out that they might be the key to success on social media. Learn more at SocialFresh about what images perform best on different channels.
- Need help sorting through an endless list of potential nonprofit email service providers? Check out this new report over at the NTEN blog with tips on how to choose the best email software for your organization.
- If your social media posts are currently organized somewhere between thoughts about dinner plans and what you’re doing next weekend, then you could benefit from writing them down on this content calendar template from Communicate and Howe.
- While you’re organizing your social media content, some of these DIY tools at Business2Community will come in handy.
- Google docs are great for internal content sharing, but have you ever thought about adding them to your website? Chris Tuttle has five ways to enhance your site with these free tools.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.