Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- #Realtalk: have hashtags jumped the shark? According to the blog at SumAll, not in the least. In fact, they should still be a crucial part of your online marketing strategy. Learn how to master them with these 16 rules.
- Twitter Analytics are a brave new world for nonprofits, given that they’ve only recently been introduced. This post at the Social Media Examiner breaks down how to find important data using the dashboard.
- Because you know it’s all about that click, ‘bout that click, here are three psychological features of a successful landing page from MarketingLand.
- Do you stretch out your tweets to make use of every single one of those 140 characters? Well, you shouldn’t be. Turns out the optimal length of a tweet is only 70-100 characters. Learn more about social media post optimization with this infographic at Buffer.
- Is your email program one size fits all? It probably shouldn’t be. An easy way to establish trust with your supporters is by letting them choose the frequency of your communication. Check out these great examples at the Marketo blog.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!