Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- You are getting veeeeery sleepy… ok, maybe hypnosis isn’t the best tactic, but there are still other ways to tap into psychology and increase conversions on your site. Check out these five tips at MarketingLand.
- Take a look under the hood at the user experience of five different nonprofits and their donation processes in this post over at White Fuse.
- You hear about A/B testing all the time, but you’re not really sure how the heck to get started. Sound familiar? Learn the ABCs of A/B testing with this post from ActBlue.
- Sure, one donation is good. But a monthly sustaining donor? That’s even better. Mal Warwick Digital has three online strategies for your regular giving program.
- Avoiding Facebook because of the seemingly never-ending Ice Bucket Challenge videos? Yeah, us too. But there’s a lot to learn from this campaign if you’re a nonprofit organization, and this wrap-up at SocialBrite is all about embracing the ubiquitous meme. Even reluctantly.
- Looking for a little Labor Day weekend beach read? Salsa Labs rounded up the top ten books for nonprofit fundraisers. Your Kindle will thank you.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.