Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics, and trends, in case you missed it (#ICYMI). Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- You are planning for year-end already, right? Making sure that this key campaign fits in with your brand is crucial to ensuring it succeeds. Check out Big Duck’s post on how your brand strategy should inform your final fundraising campaign of the year.
- So you wrote a great blog post. Now what? Learn how to get more mileage out of one your most strategic assets in this post from INC.com.
- Sure, your donation page may be fine, but why not go the extra mile and make it killer? NTEN has a guide to optimizing what may be the most important page on a nonprofit’s website, and it includes great examples from organizations doing it right.
- Are you a Relater or an Executive? Maybe you’re a Social Butterfly, and your boss is a Thinker. We all communicate in different ways, and it’s crucial that your website speaks to all four of these types. Learn more about each type and how to appeal to each of them in this post at LinkedIn.
- Does anything feel better than getting a retweet? Well, probably, but retweets are still pretty great, and getting more of them means your content gets exposed to more potential supporters. It’s a win-win! Over at Twitter Tools Book, learn the science and psychology behind retweets, and go forth and tweet.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh #ICYMI.