Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Drowning in meeting requests? Learn how to be productive even during those days when you barely have time to check your email in this post from Fast Company.
- If you’re just getting started with online fundraising, these five steps from Constant Contact are a great way to ensure your success. We can all agree on number five - that a donation is just a starting point in your relationship with a donor.
- Once upon a time, there was a nonprofit who was great at storytelling and everybody loved them. Create better content with these amazing storytelling tips from TechSoup Canada, and learn how to make your organization the main character.
- Wish you had a second chance at that dud of an email subject line? Preheader text can help increase your open rates, even on those emails that maybe weren’t quite showstoppers. Learn more about preheader text over at Emma.
- If you build it, they will come, right? Not exactly. Salsa Labs has a few tips on how to drive traffic to your website and increase your reach.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.