Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- It’s holiday party season! How’s your elevator pitch? Brush it up with this formula from the VolunteerMatch blog.
- The fewer fields on your form, the higher the conversion rate - right? More than just a gut instinct, Hubspot has the data to back it up.
- Mobile donors… we know they exist, but who are they? Find out with the results of the 2014 mGive Text Donation Study over at TechImpact.
- Just in case you’re still scrambling to nail down your fundraising strategy for the end of the year, John Haydon has you covered with these three powerful tips.
- Is a new website in the works for your organization in 2015? Start with this list of must-haves from the blog at Classy.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!