Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends from around the web, in case you missed it (#ICYMI).
- Remember the good ol’ days of your substitute teacher popping in a VHS to get you to pay attention? They’re not quite gone–try video, the best tool for engagement.
- As any good marriage counselor would tell you, relationships take work. Well, it’s time to start working on your organization’s most important relationship: your connection to your donors. Follow these 5 steps to cater to the differences of your online donors.
- Time to step up your nonprofit social media game? Make yourself known on these 5 under-utilized media outlets.
- Sure, a picture says a thousand words, and “thank you” is only two! Mix it up a bit with these 6 fresh ideas for “Thank You” landing pages.
- Everything has a shelf life, even your newsletter! Check out these tips for a successful newsletter and keep it fresh.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh #ICYMI.