Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends.
From podcasting to Tumblr, maybe 2015 is the year your organization begins to branch out on social media! Wondering where to start? Well, this week’s #ICYMI is as good a place as any.
- Thinking about dipping your toe into the waters of Tumblr? Get some inspiration at NPTechForGood with these 12 must-follow nonprofits already Tumblr’ing like pros.
- Still in withdrawal over the end of Serial? Why not channel that energy into a podcast for your organization? All that is old is new again, and the blog at TechImpact makes the case for why podcasts are worth your time.
- So you think you’ve got your email marketing strategy all figured out? Well, these stats from the blog at Marketing Zen might change those plans - take a look and make sure you’re on the right track.
- Your tweets might be on point, but how’s your profile looking? Take some time this week to update it and optimize it for mobile viewers with this guide from the Social Media Examiner.
- Wondering how year-end fundraising went across the board this year? Here’s some initial data on a big, successful season from the Nonprofit Marketing Blog.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!