Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Is the homepage slider going the way of the dodo bird? Perhaps. Get ready to hear a lot about their replacements, the hero layouts, according to LeadPages.
- Are you of the ‘one and done’ mindset when it comes to sharing your organization’s content? According to BufferSocial, you might want to rethink that strategy - here’s why.
- Stressed about the length of your subject line? Don’t be. Mailchimp proves once and for all that it doesn’t matter when it comes to open rates.
- In fact, if you really want to improve your open rates, here are six subject line musts to test from Inc.
- Stop me if you’ve heard this one, but year-end fundraising is important. Ok, we all know that, but PicNet has five tips to maximize your online giving this year.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.