Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Peanut butter and jelly. Peas and Carrots. LinkedIn and Fundraising? Seems like a surprising combination, but take a look at NonprofitHub’s guide to raising some dollars on the networking site and you might change your tune.
- Have you bought anything from Target’s website recently? If not, here are nine ways we can learn from their checkout form, according to UX Movement.com.
- We all need to simplify our lives in some way or another, so why not do so without breaking the bank? CatchaFire has a list of tech tools that can make your life easier on the cheap.
- Everybody loves a listicle - you know, those blog posts that contain lists instead of actual articles? if you haven’t yet jumped on the listicle bandwagon, read up on how to make effective lists that people will actually read in this QuickSprout guide.
- More! Pinterest! Followers! Always! If your focus is strictly on growth when it comes to Pinterest, you might be missing the boat. Learn why you don’t need as many followers as you think over on their blog.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.