Seems like just a few weeks ago it was 2014, doesn’t it? Welcome to the first #ICYMI of the new year - we promise we won’t mention year-end fundraising for at least another week.
- If email list growth is the name of the game for you this year, start with these tips from EPolitics.
- Since you’ll be sending a lot more of them to your growing list, are those emails ready for a fresh new look? Informz has a list of the top 10 email design tips for 2015.
- If your organization is a small nonprofit struggling to find a foothold in social media, the blog at TechImpact has 3 fresh ideas to increase your audience engagement.
- Wondering about the state of the nonprofit world at the beginning of the new year? Check out the 2015 Nonprofit Communications Report at SocialBrite for tips, trends, and other useful tidbits for your next twelve months of work. Want a hint? Not surprisingly, email continues to top the list of important channels, so plan accordingly.
- Give your donors the warm and fuzzies when they give by writing a really awesome thank you email. Follow this guide from Salsa Labs to show your gratitude.
Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!