Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- If your inbox is suddenly full of GIFs and you feel like you’re missing out, fear not. Susan’s Site has nine easy tools you can use to animate images and spruce up your marketing strategy.
- With online giving growing faster and faster every year, staying up to speed with best practices takes time. Start with these ten tips for digital fundraising from Nonprofit Tech For Good.
- While you’re thinking fundraising strategy, don’t forget about the tactics. NPEngage has ten of the most effective donation page optimizations you can make to keep bringing in those dollars.
- Even though there isn’t a “viral” button to hit for your content to start spreading, tap into psychology with these trends from KISSMetrics on what people share on social media and why.
- Is your organization runningthe same old fundraising campaign this year end? If so, check out Salsa Labs’ post on breaking out of a fundraising rut.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up.