Every week, Change.org’s client services team finds the latest and greatest in online fundraising and nonprofit digital engagement topics and trends. Check back each Monday for everything you might have missed last week!
- Is your website ready for a full overhaul, or does it just need a few tweaks to freshen up? Answer that question with this guide from Grand Junction Design.
- Speaking of starting from scratch, is your organization brand new to social media? Buffer Social has a how-to on their blog for getting your first 1,000 new followers on every major network.
- Say you have those first 1000 followers… what comes next is even more important. Building an engaged community on your social networks is key to success, and Hootsuite has the three steps to getting there.
- If you’re in charge of your organization’s design aesthetic, but you’re not sure where to start, this guide to color from the blog at Hubspot should be your first stop.
- Did that Instagram picture look terrible on your Facebook page? Check out this post from the Social Media Examiner to optimize your images across networks.
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite nonprofit blog post with us at @ChangeOrgs and check back next week for another fresh round-up!